1. Have a good location for your merch table: if no one can see you, no one will buy anything.
2. Be able to process credit cards. I’m going to have some suggestions for that up in an article soon, going over your different, low-cost options.
3. Bundle your shirts, CDs, etc. Everybody loves a deal.
4. Display your prices prominently.
5. What do people love more than a deal? Free stuff. Give away smaller items or music with every purchase or for signing up for your mailing list.
6. Always be at your table–no one can buy anything if you’re not there.
7. Have stuff that people actually want to buy. Put effort into getting a great design, because it’s important for you to sell it.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Powered by Facebook Comments