Sometimes when I’m going through my Google Reader, I come across information that would be great to pass along, but I just don’t have time to write a whole blog post about it–or the writer did such a great job, I couldn’t do the topic justice!
Here is some reading you can do when you get some free time. If you have any articles you think could benefit others, feel free to leave them in the comments below, or send them to me at annmarie [at] socialmusicmedia [dot] com!
- Friday Freak Out – Tweets That Are Too Long To Freaking Re-tweet
- How to Overcome the 7 Most Crippling Blogging Challenges
- Understanding the Value of Buzz in Social Media
- Optimize Your Twitter in 4 Easy Steps
- 6 Tips For Building a High Quality Blog Following
- How to Incorporate a Custom Facebook Page Tab to Your SM Strategy
- How to Create Effective Content
- Social Media: It’s About the Relationships!
Powered by Facebook Comments