1. Eventbrite’s partnership with Facebook. A partnership with a media giant puts your fans at ease when sharing their information.
2. Fans can share your event with their friends. Even if they don’t purchase tickets, this is another way to get your band’s name out there.
3. Every share since March 2011 (when the partnership took effect) has equaled an additional $12 of ticket sales on average.
4. Ease of use. Even the less Internet-savvy fans can use the simple interface.
5. If Facebook is one of your main marketing tools, this is where your fans are. The social networking site provides more traffic to Eventbrite than any other source.
Powered by Facebook Comments